Pre-made workshops aligned to CTE Standards.
- Lesson Plans (Daily lesson plans that walk students through creating the deliverable, while aligning content to CTE AME Game Design State Standards.)
- Full day-by-day Teachers Guide (Organized and structured guide that provides scaffolding, ELL strategies, troubleshooting tips, detailed explanations, and more.)
- Daily slideshows for students that covers what they'll learn. Slideshow content is aligned to state standards.
- Printables for student planning, design, organization, and more. (Also available as digital forms.)
- Sample Files for every lesson.
- Completed Project Source Code
- Students will each create their own playable and shareable game by the end of the full workshop.
- Scaffolding allows students to follow along directly, or create something completely unique.
My workshops have been used at the following educational institutions:
- Monterey County Office of Education (MCOE)
- Media Center for Arts, Entertainment, and Technology (MCAET)
- Mobile Digital Media Studio (Monterey County)
- Bay School of San Francisco (Private)
- The Future Citizens Foundation (CASP)
- The Taylor Farms Center for Learning (First Tee)
- Alisal High School (SUHSD)
- Millennium Charter High School (MCOE)
- Del Rey Woods Elementary School (MPUSD)
Choose a game from the list below for the full-course outline.
Unreal Engine Workshops